Soulié & Coste-Floret has extensive experience and know-how in all of its areas of activity, which enables the firm to offer a custom service to its clients, whether the matter concerns major domestic or international cases or group actions. Our services involve:
- advice to companies (studying contracts / analysing legal, financial or media risks in litigation / assistance and advice on handling a crisis situation,
- litigation (assistance and defence before all courts – civil, commercial, criminal, administrative, labour, social welfare) and
- alternative dispute resolution (arbitration / conciliation / mediation).
Since its formation, our firm has developed and organised its structure so as to be able to offer its clients availability, quality services and the appropriate expertise.
Soulié & Coste-Floret’s structure allows us to be fully available under all circumstances, especially if urgent intervention or crisis situation handling is needed in both domestic and international matters.
At Soulié & Coste-Floret, we offer our clients high standards of service, especially as concerns response time and the frequency at which information about developments in a case is forwarded.
Soulié & Coste-Floret has special expertise in its areas of activity that, for many years, has led to its involvement in major insurance and general liability cases: fire in the Mont-Blanc Tunnel and the Fréjus Tunnel, explosion of the AZF factory in Toulouse, collapse of Terminal 2E at Charles de Gaulle Airport, litigation relating to the construction of the Bibliothèque Nationale de France and Georges Pompidou Hospital in Paris, fire at a fuel depot in Buncefield (UK), railway accident at Allinges, fraud involving PIP breast implants…
TROPHÉES DU DROIT
- Silver – 2016 in the Best Specialised Teams category : Trophée Risques industriels & assurance
- Gold – 2014 in the Best Specialised Teams category : Trophée Risques industriels & assurance
- Gold – 2012 in the Best Specialised Teams category : Trophée Risques industriels & assurance
- Gold – 2011 in the Best Specialised Teams category : Trophée Risques industriels & assurance