Over the past 40 years, the firm has adapted to meet the needs of its clients
The firm has extensive experience and expertise in all its areas of practice, enabling us to provide our clients with a service tailored to their needs, whether the matter is a major domestic or international case, or so-called “high frequency" litigation.
We are committed to defending and representing the interests of our clients, offering them continuous availability and true expertise by forming dedicated teams specialising in our areas of practice.
The firm’s involvement in a large number of major disasters (see our professional references below) has enabled us to acquire recognised experience in dealing with mass casualty and serial claims.
Today, our know-how and expertise are valuable assets when it comes to analysing the specific issues at stake in each case, legal and media risks in particular, and developing innovative dispute resolution methods.
The firm’s networks of correspondents in France and abroad enable us to offer our clients a comprehensive and integrated range of services.
- Bronze Trophy – “Industrial Risks” category in 2022
- Gold Trophy – Category “Assurances » in 2023
- Silver Trophy – “Product civil liability” category » in 2023
- Gold Trophies – “Industrial risks and insurance” category in 2011, 2012, 2014, 2020
- Silver Award – “Industrial Risks and Insurance” category in 2016, 2018, 2021, 2023
Relying on our solid experience, we are able to provide tailored solutions and strategic advice to meet our clients’ needs.
Our services include:
- Advice to companies (studying of contracts / analysis of legal, financial or media risks in crisis situations / assistance and advice on crisis management)),
- Litigation (assistance and defence before all courts – civil, commercial, criminal, administrative and labour / assistance and defence within the scope of court-ordered expert appraisals).
- Alternative dispute resolution methods (arbitration / conciliation / mediation / settlement).
The firm provides legal services throughout France and abroad, where, in a cost-efficient manner, we work with a network of correspondents who have developed the same areas of expertise.